7-39. ETHER SENSOR REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(5) Disconnect connector clamp (4) from ether sensor
(6) Disconnect connector P42 (6) from ether sensor
(7) Remove ether sensor (7) from coolant bypass tube (8).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of ether sensor (1).
(2) Install ether sensor (1) in coolant bypass tube (2).
(3) Connect connector P42 (3) to ether sensor connector
(4) Connect connector clamp (5) on ether sensor connector