7-41. OIL PRESSURE TRANSDUCER REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
Cab raised (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Batteries disconnected (para 7-48).
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Genl Mech (Item 44, Appendix C)
Antiseize Compound (Item 63, Appendix D)
(1) Disconnect connector P32 (1) from oil pressure
(2) Remove oil pressure transducer (2) from fitting (3).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of oil pressure
(2) Install oil pressure transducer (2) in fitting (3).
(3) Connect connector P32 (1) to oil pressure transducer (2).