7-53. CENTRAL TIRE INFLATION SYSTEM (CTIS) CABLE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT
This task covers:
c. Follow-On Maintenance
Batteries disconnected (para 7-48).
Kick panel removed (para 16-3).
Personnel heater removed (para 18-9).
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, Genl Mech (Item 44, Appendix C)
Wrench, Torque, 0-175 lb-ft (Item 57, Appendix C)
Ties, Cable, Plastic (Item 76, Appendix D)
Note routing of CTIS cable assembly prior to
Remove plastic cable ties as required.
(1) Disconnect connector P111 (1) from connector J111 (2).
(2) Disconnect connector P112 (3) from manifold valve
(3) Disconnect connector P113 (5) from pressure transducer
(4) Remove CTIS cable assembly (7) from vehicle.
Install plastic cable ties as required.
(1) Position CTIS cable assembly (7) in vehicle.
(2) Connect connector P113 (5) to pressure transducer (6).
(3) Connect connector P112 (3) to manifold valve assembly
(4) Connect connector P111 (1) to connector J111 (2).