7-59. CAB CLEARANCE MARKER LIGHTS CABLE ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT
All cab clearance marker lights are removed
the same way. Upper left cab clearance
marker light shown.
(7) Remove two screws (13) and marker lens cover (14)
from marker light (15).
(8) Remove four screws (16) and marker light (15) from cab
Wrap mechanics wire on each connector and
terminal lug for ease of installation.
Refer to Table 7-4. Cab Clearance Marker
Light Connectors for combinations of terminal
lugs and connectors on each marker light.
(9) Remove nut (18), lockwasher (19), terminal lug (20) and
lockwasher (20.1) from marker light (15).
(10) Disconnect connector (21) from marker light connector
(11) Remove gasket (23) from marker light (15). Discard