(1) Install lockwasher (1) and starter to chassis ground cable
(2) on chassis (3) with screw (4) and self-locking nut (5).
(2) Position starter to chassis ground cable (2) and terminal
lugs TL46 (6) and TL25 (7) on starting motor terminal (8)
with nut (9).
(3) Tighten nut (9) to 15-20 lb-ft (20-27 N·m).
compounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(4) Apply adhesive to starting motor terminal (8).