Inner and outer charge air cooler to air inlet
elbow tubes are installed the same way.
Outer charge air cooler to air inlet elbow tube
(9) Position hose (19) on charge air cooler (20) with three
(10) Position charge air cooler to air inlet elbow tube (2) in
Clamps at charge air cooler end of charge air
cooler to air inlet elbow tube must be
oriented with screw vertical.
comply will cause interference with bottom of
(11) Tighten three clamps (21) to 90-100 lb-in. (7-8 N·m).
All clamps on engine air intake path must be
positioned and tightened correctly. Failure to
comply may allow foreign matter into engine air
intake and result in engine failure.
(12) Position hose (1) on air inlet elbow (5) with clamp (22).
(13) Tighten clamps (3 and 22) to 90-100 lb-in. (7-18 N·m).