(13) Install ground terminal lug (10) on WTEC II TEPSS (3)
with washer (11) and screw (12).
(14) Connect connector J114 (13) to WTEC II TEPSS (3).
(15) Connect connector J115 (14) to WTEC II TEPSS (3).
(1) Install instrument panel assembly (para 7-15).
WTEC II TEPSS requires calibration after
replacement. Calibration is accomplished in
steps (2) through (5).
(2) Position master power switch to on and wait for Neutral
(N) indication from WTEC II TEPSS (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(3) Position master power switch to off (TM 9-2320-365-10).
(4) Perform steps (2) and (3) four more times.
(5) Position master power switch to on and depress
accelerator pedal all the way to cab floor (TM 9-2320-
(6) Start engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Transmission shifting may be rough until
WTEC II TEPSS determines proper shift
points. Operating vehicle through each gear
range several times will allow WTEC II
TEPSS to determine proper shift points.
(7) Operate vehicle through all gear ranges several times
(8) Shut down engine (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.