(3) Remove two screws (2) and lockwashers (3) from back
of spider (4).
(4) Install two brake adjusting tool supports on spider (4)
with lockwashers (3) and screws (2).
Self-adjusting brakes will not self-
adjust without applying brake pedal.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(5) Adjust brake adjusting screw (5) until wheel drum (1)
does not turn freely or until heavy drag is noticed.
(6) Apply and release brake pedal several times to position
Step (7) requires the aid of an assistant.
(7) Readjust brake adjusting screw (5) while turning wheel
drum (1) until heavy drag is noticed.