Wheel drum weighs approximately 90
lbs (41 kg). Use the aid of an assistant
to help install wheel drum. Failure to
comply may result in injury to
Position lugnuts 180 degrees apart and
tighten until wheel drum is seated.
(6) Position wheel drum (8) on hub (9) with two lugnuts
Self-adjusting brakes will not self-
adjust without applying brake pedal.
Failure to comply may result in injury
Steps (1) and (2) require the aid of an
(1) Apply and release brake pedal.
(2) Turn wheel drum (1) through one or more revolutions to
ensure there is no binding.
(3) Remove screw (2) and lockwasher (3) from back side of
spider (4) toward rear of vehicle.
(4) Install brake adjusting tool support on spider (4) with
lockwasher (3) and screw (2).