(5) Remove seal (5) from anchor plunger (6).
(6) Perform step (5) on second anchor plunger.
Dry Cleaning Solvent is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles, face shield, and
gloves; use only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and
do not breathe vapors. Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using solvent.
The flashpoint for Type I Dry Cleaning Solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for Type II Dry Cleaning
Solvent is 140°F (60°C). Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to
(1) Clean all metal parts thoroughly with dry cleaning
springs, and pawls as a unit.
(2) Inspect two adjusting plungers (1), adjusting sleeves
(2), and adjusting screws (3) for damage.
(3) Inspect two screws (4), springs (5), and adjusting pawls
(6) for damage.