11-9. FOOT CONTROL VALVE AND BRAKE FOOT PEDAL REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(7) Remove four adapters (18) from foot control valve (14).
(8) Remove two adapters (19) from foot control valve (14).
(9) Remove two plugs (20) from foot control valve (14).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of four adapters
(1), two adapters (2), and plugs (3).
(2) Install four adapters (1) in foot control valve (4).
(3) Install two adapters (2) in foot control valve (4).
(4) Install two plugs (3) in foot control valve (4).