11-10. LOAD SENSING VALVE AND CONTROL CABLE REPLACEMENT/ADJUSTMENT
b. Load Sensing Valve Control Cable Installation.
Adhesive Sealant MIL-S-46163 can
damage your eyes.
goggles when using; avoid contact
with eyes. If sealant contacts eyes,
flush eyes with water and get
immediate medical attention. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply adhesive to threads of screw (1).
(2) Position load sensing valve control cable (2) on bracket
(3) with screw (1).
(3) Tighten screw (1) to 35-43 lb-ft (48-58 N·m).
Load sensing valve control cable must be
installed in cable clamp on back side of
control lever, opposite cable clamp screw.
Failure to comply may result in damage to
load sensing valve control cable.
(4) Install load sensing valve control cable (2) in cable
(5) Perform load sensing valve adjustment.