Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(3) Apply antiseize compound to threads of 45-degree
(4) Install 45-degree fitting (7) in adapter (8).
(5) Apply antiseize compound to threads of tee fitting (9).
(6) Install tee fitting (9) in adapter (10).
(7) Position load sensing valve (11) on bracket (1) with two
washers (12), screws (13), and self-locking nuts (14).
(8) Tighten two self-locking nuts (14) to 14-18 lb-ft (20-24
(9) Connect air hose (15) to 45-degree fitting (7).
(10) Connect two air hoses (16) to tee fitting (9).