11-10. LOAD SENSING VALVE AND CONTROL CABLE REPLACEMENT/ADJUSTMENT
Load sensing valve control cable must be
installed in cable clamp on back side of
control lever, opposite cable clamp screw.
Failure to comply may result in damage to
load sensing valve control cable.
(11) Install load sensing valve control cable (16) in cable
(12) Perform load sensing valve adjustment.
e. Load Sensing Valve Adjustment.
Proper adjustment may only be
accomplished with vehicle unloaded.
Failure to comply may result in injury
to personnel or damage to equipment.
(1) Position cable clamp (1) on control lever (2) so that
center of cable clamp measures 5 3/8 - 5 5/8 in. (13.65-
14.29 cm) from center of pivot shaft (3).
(2) Position control lever (2) so that it is level.
(3) Tighten screw (4) in cable clamp (1).