11-12. INVERSION VALVE REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of branch tee
fitting (1), two 90-degree fittings (2), and run tee fitting
(2) Install branch tee fitting (1) in inversion valve (4).
(3) Install two 90-degree fittings (2) in inversion valve (4).
(4) Install run tee fitting (3) in inversion valve (4).
(5) Position inversion valve (4) on panel (5) with two
washers (6), screws (7) and self-locking nuts (9).
(6) Tighten two self-locking nuts (9) to 14-18 lb-ft (20-24