Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(1) Apply sealing compound to threads of 45-degree fitting
(1), 90-degree fitting (2), and fitting (3).
(2) Install 45-degree fitting (1) in quick release valve (4).
(3) Install 90-degree fitting (2) in quick release valve (4).
(4) Install fitting (3) in quick release valve (4).
(5) Position quick release valve (4) on bracket (5) with two
washers (6), screws (7), washers (8), and self-locking
(6) Tighten two self-locking nuts (9) to 14-18 lb-ft (20-24