(10) Disconnect four air hoses (14) from 90-degree fittings
(11) Remove TRAILER AIR SUPPLY valve (3) from
personnel heater assembly (8).
Note orientation of fittings prior to
(12) Remove four 90-degree fittings (15) from TRAILER AIR
SUPPLY valve (3).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of four 90-degree
(2) Install four 90-degree fittings (1) in TRAILER AIR
SUPPLY valve (2).