11-18. SYSTEM PARK AND TRAILER AIR SUPPLY VALVES REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(3) Connect four air hoses (3) to 90-degree fittings (1).
(4) Position TRAILER AIR SUPPLY valve (2) in personnel
heater assembly (4).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(5) Apply antiseize compound to threads of four 90-degree
fittings (5), two run tee fittings (6), and 90-degree fittings
(6) Install four 90-degree fittings (5) in two run tee fittings
(7) Install two run tee fittings (6) in SYSTEM PARK valve
(8) Install two 90-degree fittings (7) in SYSTEM PARK