b. Secondary Air Tank Installation.
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of 90-degree
fittings (1 and 2), and threads on both sides of reducer
(2) Install 90-degree fittings (1 and 2) in inversion valve (4).
(3) Install reducer fitting (3) in two-way check valve (5).
(4) Install inversion valve (4) on reducer fitting (3).
(5) Apply antiseize compound to threads of drain valve (6).
(6) Install drain valve (6) in secondary air tank (7).