11-20. SECONDARY AND PRIMARY AIR TANKS REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(3) Apply antiseize compound to threads of one-way check
valve (3), branch tee fitting (4), 45-degree fitting (5),
and run tee fitting (6).
(4) Install one-way check valve (3) in primary air tank (2).
(5) Install branch tee fitting (4) in one-way check valve (3).
(7) Install 45-degree fitting (5) in primary air tank (2).
(8) Install run tee fitting (6) in primary air tank (2).
Perform step (9) on all models not
(9) Position two clamps (7) on battery box (8).
(10) Position primary air tank (2) in two clamps (7) with self-
locking nuts (8.1).
(10.1) Tighten two self-locking nuts (8.1).