(5) Disconnect air hose (9) from 90-degree fitting (10).
(6) Remove 90-degree fitting (10) from adapter (6).
(7) Remove nut (11), lockwasher (12), adapter (6),
identification plate (13), and plate (14) from mounting
bracket (4). Discard lockwasher.
Both front gladhands are installed the same
way. Service gladhand shown.
Install plastic cable ties as required.
(1) Install plate (1), identification plate (2), and adapter (3)
on mounting bracket (4) with lockwasher (5) and nut (6).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(2) Apply antiseize compound to threads of 90-degree
(3) Install 90-degree fitting (7) in adapter (3).
(4) Connect air hose (8) to 90-degree fitting (7).