Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(2) Apply damping fluid to preformed packing (3).
(3) Install preformed packing (3) in gladhand (2).
(4) Position gladhand (2) in vise.
(5) Apply antiseize compound to threads of adapter fitting
(6) Install adapter fitting (4) in gladhand (2).
(7) Install dummy coupling chain (5) on adapter fitting (4).
(8) Remove gladhand (2) from vise.