11-25. STOPLIGHT SWITCH REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
Both stoplight switches are installed the same
way. Rear stoplight switch shown.
Terminal lugs on front stoplight switch are
TL154 and TL155.
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of stoplight switch
(1) and fitting (2).
(2) Install stoplight switch (1) in fitting (2).
(3) Install terminal lugs TL153 (3) and TL152 (4) on
stoplight switch (1) with two lockwashers (5) and nuts
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Connect batteries (para 7-48).
(2) Check operation of stoplights (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.