11-27. PRESSURE PROTECTION VALVE REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Note position and orientation of fittings
prior to removal.
(6) Remove fitting (2) from tee fitting (8).
(7) Remove 90-degree fitting (4) from bushing (9).
(8) Remove bushing (9) from tee fitting (8).
(9) Remove tee fitting (8) from pressure protection valve
(10) Remove pipe nipple (10) from pressure protection valve
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(1) Apply antiseize compound to threads of pipe nipple (1).
(2) Install pipe nipple (1) in pressure protection valve (2).
(3) Apply antiseize compound to threads of tee fitting (3).
(4) Install tee fitting (3) in pressure protection valve (2).