11-28. LOW PRESSURE TRANSMITTER TWO-WAY CHECK VALVE REPLACEMENT
(9) Connect air hose (11) to 90-degree fitting (4).
(10) Connect air hose (12) to fitting (1).
(11) Connect two air hoses (13) to run tee fitting (2).
(12) Install terminal lugs TL202 (14) and TL201 (15) on low
pressure transmitter (6) with two lockwashers (16) and
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area. If
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately
with soap and water. Failure to comply
may result in injury to personnel.
(13) Apply adhesive to terminal lugs TL202 (14) and TL201
Perform steps (14) and (15) on vehicle
serial number 7448 and higher and
vehicle serial numbers 0001 through 7447
that have previously had front lights cable
(14) Install boot (15.1) on low pressure transmitter (6).
(15) Apply antiseize compound to holes TLR and TTR and
around edges of boot (15.1).