(5) Install filter (9) in air compressor governor (8).
(6) Install caged spring assembly (10) in air compressor
governor (8) with retaining ring (11).
(7) Install preformed packing (12) and cover (13) on air
compressor governor (8).
(1) Position gasket (1) and air compressor governor (2) on
air compressor (3) with two screws (4).
(2) Tighten two screws (4) to 110-150 lb-in. (12-17 N·m).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to
skin and clothing. Keep away from
open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing
compound gets on skin or clothing,
wash immediately with soap and water.
Failure to comply may result in injury
(3) Apply sealing compound to threads of two fittings (5).
(4) Install two fittings (5) in air compressor governor (2).