12-8. FRONT AXLE CENTRAL TIRE INFLATION SYSTEM (CTIS) QUICK RELEASE
VALVE REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(4) Remove two fittings (8) from quick release valve (2).
(5) Remove 90-degree fitting (9) from quick release valve
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply antiseize compound on threads of 90-degree fitting
(1) and two fittings (2).
(2) Install 90-degree fitting (1) in quick release valve (3).
(3) Install two fittings (2) in quick release valve (3).