Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply a thick bead of adhesive around opening in cab
(2) Install steering column assembly (2) in cab.
(3) Position two spring washers (3) and screws (4) in
steering column assembly (2).
(4) Tighten two screws (4) to 18-20 lb-ft (24-27 N·m).
(5) Raise cab (TM 9-2320-365-10).