16-17. CAB STORAGE BOX REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
Only right storage box is equipped with a
Perform steps (1) and (2) on right
(1) Apply adhesive to top edges of storage box tray (1).
(2) Install rubber channel (2) on storage box tray (1).
(3) Install 12 rubber bumpers (3) in storage box (4).
(4) Install two latches (5) on storage box (4) with four
screws (6) and nuts (7).
(5) Install clamp (8) on storage box (4) with two screws (9)
and nuts (10).
(6) Install rubber grommet (11) in storage box (4).
(7) Install cover support arm (12) in storage box (4) with
washer (13) and cotter pin (14).