(2) Enlarge 71 holes in spacers (2,3,4, and 5).
Use 100 degree countersink to perform steps
(3) and (4). Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(3) Countersink 71 holes in spacers (2,3,4, and 5).
(4) Countersink 25 holes in van body trim angle (6).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
Sealing compound will become unusable two
hours after being mixed.
(5) Apply sealing compound to 29 blind rivet nuts (7) and
(6) Install spacer (2) on van body wall (1) with 29 blind rivet