16-23. M1079 POD FRAME REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(7) Apply sealing compound to 15 blind rivet nuts (7) and
spacers (3 and 4).
(8) Install spacers (3 and 4) on van body wall (1) with 15
blind rivet nuts (7).
(9) Apply sealing compound to 52 blind rivet nuts (7) and
(10) Install spacer (5) on van body wall (1) with 27 blind rivet
(11) Install 25 blind rivet nuts (7) on van body trim angle (6).