16-35. M1079 RH DOOR ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(15) Install seal (12) on vent cover (13).
(16) Install hinge (14) on vent cover (13) with three rivets
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
Coat all rivets with sealing compound prior to
installation. Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(17) Apply sealing compound to four rivets (16).
(18) Install two stud base fasteners (17) on RH door (5) with
four rivets (16).
(19) Apply sealing compound to three rivets (18).
(20) Install spacer (19) and vent cover (13) on RH door (5)
with three rivets (18).