16-35. M1079 RH DOOR ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(12) Apply sealing compound around heads of six screws (5
and 9) and completely around edges of three hinges (8).
(13) Install conduit (10) on RH door (3) with two clamps (11)
and screws (12).
(14) Position bracket (13) on RH door (3) with two washers
(14), lockwashers (15), and screws (16).
(15) Apply sealing compound to two rivets (17) and rivet nut
(16) Install rivet nut (18) in plate (19).
(17) Apply sealing compound to back of plate (19).
(18) Install plate (19) on RH door (3) with two rivets (17).