16-36. M1079 LH DOOR ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(10) Remove sealing compound from around edge of latch
(11) Remove four screws (30), lockwashers (31), washers
(32), and latch (29) from LH door (5).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply sealing compound to latch (1).
(2) Install latch (1) on LH door (2) with four washers (3),
lockwashers (4), and screws (5).
(3) Apply sealing compound around edge of latch (1).