(6) Position two spacers (2) between two hinges (3) and van
body wall (4).
(7) Position four screws (5) in two hinges (3) and spacers
(8) Position four washers (6) and self-locking nuts (7) on
Latches should require some force to close
(9) Close LH door (1) (TM 9-2320-365-10).
Step (10) requires the aid of an assistant.
(10) Tighten six self-locking nuts (7).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(11) Apply sealing compound around heads of six screws (5)
and around edges of three spacers (2).