Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors, and
are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep away from open fire and use in a well-ventilated area.
If adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately with soap
and water. Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel.
Coat all rivets with sealing compound prior to installation. Failure to comply may result in damage to
Van body serial numbers 001 through 190 are
equipped with five windows 30 in. (760 mm) tall.
Van bodies serial numbers 191 and higher are
equipped with four windows 14 in. (355 mm) tall.
All windows main frames are installed the same
way. Left front window main frame on van body
serial number 191 shown.
(1) Apply sealing compound around window opening in van
Perform steps (2) through (4) on van bodies
serial number 191 and higher.
(2) Apply sealing compound to 11 rivets (2) and five rivets
(3) Install window main frame (4) in van body (1) with 11
(4) Install five rivets (3) in window main frame (4).
Perform steps (5) and (6) on van body serial
numbers 001 through 190.
(5) Apply sealing compound to 22 rivets (2).
(6) Install window main frame (4) in van body (1) with 22