b. 110/208 VAC POWER IN Connector Installation.
Steps (1) through (4) require the aid of an
(1) Install gasket (1) and 110/208 vac POWER IN connector
(2) on 110/208 power entry panel (3) with dust cap (4)
and screw (5).
(2) Install three screws (6) in 110/208 vac POWER IN
(3) Install four washers (7), lockwashers (8) and nuts (9)
on screw (5) and three screws (6).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(4) Apply sealing compound on heads of screws (5 and 6)
and edges of 110/208 vac POWER IN connector (2).
(5) Install dust cap (4) on 110/208 vac POWER IN