Begin inside and outside rubber strip installation
on opposite sides of each other. Failure to
comply may result in damage to equipment.
(1) Install inside rubber strip (1) on roof hatch (2).
(2) Install outside rubber strip (3) on roof hatch (2).
(3) Install 6 in. (15.2 cm) back-up rubber strips (4) centered
on joints of inside and outside rubber strips (1 and 3).
(4) Position roof hatch (2) on cab roof (5) with matchmarks
(5) Position 12 washers (6) and screws (7) in roof hatch (2).
(6) Tighten 12 screws (7) to 35-41 lb-ft (48-56 N·m).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing compounds
can burn easily, can give off harmful vapors,
and are harmful to skin and clothing. Keep
away from open fire and use in a well-ventilated
area. If adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
gets on skin or clothing, wash immediately with
soap and water. Failure to comply may result in
injury to personnel.
(7) Apply 0.625 in. (1.5 cm) bead of sealant to 12 screws (7)
and between roof hatch (2) and cab roof (5).
End of Task.