Hydraulic fluid (MIL-H-5606A) is TOXIC. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use only in well
ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes. Skin and clothing that come in
contact with hydraulic oil should be washed immediately. Saturated clothing should be
removed immediately. Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel.
Cap or plug hydraulic hoses and connection
points to prevent contamination to hydraulic
system. Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
Tag hoses and connection points prior to
(6) Disconnect two hydraulic hoses (13) from fittings (14).
(7) Remove two fittings (14) from air/hydraulic power unit
(8) Remove two preformed packings (15) from fittings (14).
Discard preformed packings.
(9) Remove four screws (16), spring washers (17), washers
(18) and air/hydraulic power unit (12) from air/hydraulic
power unit mounting bracket (7).