(5) Loosen three screws (5) on latch assembly (6) and
adjust so latch assembly is centered on strike catch (7).
(6) Tighten three screws (5) to 70-85 lb-in. (8-10 N·m).
(7) Open and close door (1) to ensure correct operation.
(8) Install door lining (8) on interior side of door (1) with ten
(9) Install knob (10) on lock stud (11).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(10) Apply sealing compound to threads of screw (12).
(11) Position collar (13) and window crank (14) on window
regulator (15) with screw (12).
(12) Tighten screw (12) to 50-55 lb-in. (6 N·m).
(13) Install cover (16) on window crank (14).