e. Air/Hydraulic Power Unit Installation.
(1) Position air/hydraulic power unit (1) on air/hydraulic unit
mounting bracket (2) with four washers (3), spring
washers (4), and screws (5).
(2) Tighten four screws (5) to 18-22 lb-ft (24-30 N·m).
(3) Install two preformed packings (6) on fittings (7).
(4) Install two fittings (7) in air/hydraulic power unit (1).
(5) Connect two hydraulic hoses (8) to fittings (7).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(6) Apply antiseize compound to threads of fitting (9).
(7) Install fitting (9) in air/hydraulic power unit (1).
(8) Connect air hose (10) to fitting (9).