16-5. DOOR REPAIR/ADJUSTMENT (ALL MODELS EXCEPT M1081) (CONT)
(14) Position door handle (17) on door (1) with four screws
(15) Tighten four screws (18) to 22-28 lb-in. (2-3 N·m).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(16) Apply sealing compound to threads of screw (19).
(17) Position door handle (20) on door (1) with washer (21)
and screw (19).
(18) Tighten screw (19) to 50-55 lb-in. (6 N·m).
(19) Install cover (22) on door handle (20).
h. Follow-On Maintenance.
(1) Install marker light (para 7-31).
(2) Clean all grease or oil from door.
(3) Clean window glass.
End of Task.