19-4. HYDRAULIC MANIFOLD REPLACEMENT/REPAIR (CONT)
(8) Position drain pan under hydraulic manifold (4).
Hydraulic fluid (MIL-H-5606) is TOXIC.
Wear protective goggles and gloves; use
only in well ventilated area; avoid contact
with skin, eyes, and clothes. Skin and
clothing that come in contact with
immediately. Saturated clothing should
be removed immediately. Failure to
comply may result in injury to personnel.
Cap or plug hydraulic hoses and connection
points to prevent contamination of hydraulic
Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(9) Disconnect two hydraulic hoses (15) from 45-degree
(10) Disconnect eight hydraulic hoses (17) from fittings (18).
(11) Remove hydraulic manifold (4) from vehicle.
b. Disassembly (PN HFC32598).
(1) Remove retaining pin (1) from hydraulic manifold (2) and
open cover (3).
(2) Remove two screws (4), lanyard (5), and plate (6) from
hydraulic manifold (2).