19-7. AIR TRANSPORTABILITY HYDRAULIC SYSTEM SERVICE (CONT)
(42) Remove four screws (31), spring washers (32), washers
(33) and air/hydraulic power unit (34) from spare tire
retainer (24). Discard spring washers.
(43) Remove air/hydraulic power unit (34) from vehicle.
(44) Remove six screws (35), pump assembly (36) and
gasket (37) from reservoir (38). Discard gasket.
Dry Cleaning Solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and
Wear protective goggles and
gloves; use only in well ventilated area;
avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes,
and do not breathe vapors. Keep away from
heat or flame. Never smoke when using
solvent; the flashpoint for Type I Dry
Cleaning Solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for
Type II is 130°F (50°C). Failure to comply
may result in injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using dry
cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air
and medical help. If dry cleaning solvent
contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold
water. If dry cleaning solvent contacts eyes,
immediately flush eyes with water and get
immediate medical attention.
comply may result in injury to personnel.
(45) Drain hydraulic oil from reservoir (38) and flush with dry