Cab weighs approximately 3000 lbs (1362
kgs) attach a suitable lifting device prior
to raising cab. Failure to comply may
result in injury to personnel.
Steps (7) through (9) require the aid of an
(7) Raise cab.
(8) Install cab support tool on engine rear lifting bracket (8).
(9) Lower cab on cab support tool.
(10) Remove cotter pin (9), washer (10), and preformed
packing (11) from cab hydraulic cylinder mounting bolt
(12). Discard cotter pin and preformed packing.
(11) Disengage pivot arm (13) and spacer (14) from cab
hydraulic cylinder mounting bolt (12).
(12) Remove self-locking nut (15), cab hydraulic cylinder
mounting bolt (12), and cab hydraulic cylinder (1) from
cab frame (16). Discard self-locking nut.