16-7. REAR CAB SUPPORT ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT (CONT)
Left and right sides of rear cab support are
removed the same way. Right side shown.
(5) Loosen four self-locking nuts (10) on cab air spring (11).
(6) Remove four self-locking nuts (12) and screws (13) from
rear cab support (2). Discard self-locking nuts.
Perform step (7) on vehicles equipped with
(7) Remove rubber plug (14) from rear cab support (2).
(8) Perform steps (5) through (7) on left side rear cab
Step (9) requires the aid of an assistant.
(9) Remove rear cab support (2) from vehicle.