20-50. M1079 HEATER DEFLECTOR/DUCT REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(11) Install fuel tube (29) on fuel inlet port (30).
(12) Route fuel tube (31) through hole (32) on pod panel(2).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(13) Apply sealing compound to threads of fittings (33 and
(14) Install fuel tubes (31 and 29) on fittings (33 and 34).
(15) Install grommet (35) in hole (27) on pod panel (2).
(16) Install fuel tubes (26 and 31) on adapters (36 and 37).