Position both terminal blocks loosely on
mounting bracket and align correctly before
tightening nuts. Failure to comply may result
in damage to equipment.
(43) Position identification plate (58) and two terminal blocks
(59) on bracket (60) with eight screws (61), washers
(62), and self-locking nuts (63).
(44) Tighten eight self-locking nuts (63) to 48 lb-in. (5 N·m).
Terminal blocks are not centered on bracket.
Position bracket on spare tire retainer with
exposed edge of ident-ification plate toward cab.
Step (45) requires the aid of an assistant.
(45) Position bracket (60) on spare tire retainer (64) with four
washers (65) and screws (66).
(46) Tighten four screws (66) to 48 lb-in. (5 N·m).