20-57. 200 AMP VOLTAGE REGULATOR REPLACEMENT (CONT)
(5) Disconnect voltage regulator connector (11) from
(6) Remove two screws (13), lockwashers (14), washers
(15) and voltage regulator (16) from alternator (12).
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(1) Apply sealing compound to threads of two screws (1).
(2) Position voltage regulator (2) on alternator (3) with two
washers (4), lockwashers (5), and screws (1).
(3) Tighten two screws (1) to 75 lb-in. (8 N·m).
(4) Connect voltage regulator connector (6) to alternator (3).