20-80. TROOP TRANSPORT ALARM SWITCH, CONNECTOR, AND BRACKET
Adhesives, solvents, and sealing com-
pounds can burn easily, can give off
harmful vapors, and are harmful to skin
and clothing. Keep away from open fire
and use in a well-ventilated area.
adhesive, solvent, or sealing compound
immediately with soap and water. Failure
to comply may result in injury to
(8) Apply sealing compound to threads of two knobs (14).
(9) Install two knobs (14) on bracket (1).
(10) Install two mounts (15) on knobs (14).
(11) Remove bracket (1) from vise.
(12) Install bracket (1) on cargo bed (16) with two knobs (11).
(13) Connect connector P921 (17) to connector J921 (3).
c. Follow-On Maintenance.
Operate troop transport alarm and check for proper
operation (TM 9-2320-365-10).
End of Task.